Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Artvoice Cupid

I recently did 5 pairs of faux-profile pictures for Artvoice Magazine. Here they are with their accompanying text. All text is property of Artvoice, and all images are copyright David Saracino.

BuffDaddy

OK Cupid

19

Hitting the gym regularly and staying body conscious is a must.

In fact, one day I'm gonna push the adrenaline threshold:

Bungee jumping, Sky diving, Mountain climbing etc...

Just looking for someone to run on the treadmill of my life,

nothing serious. I work hard and play even harder.


with


JoggingSuit

Craigslist

20

If you own sweatpants... I like to run and do crunches.

I'm looking for a guy who wants to workout and

shower...perhaps together, after a good run on the treadmill.

Is that you?

I'm not interested in a relationship, but would like

a workout with benefits. Please put your favorite workout

in the subject line so I know you are real.



No comments:

Post a Comment